BOSU admission form is out. BOSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Borno State University screening form can be access via the BOSU Post UTME registration portal.
BOSU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Borno State University admission portal. See how to apply for BOSU admission form below.
Download Borno State University Past Questions and Answers
Click the following link to download the BOSU Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Borno State University (BOSU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Borno State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 BOSU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for BOSU are eligible to apply for admission.
BOSU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the BOSU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
BOSU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially BOSU aspirants that the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The BOSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
BOSU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. BOSU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Borno State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 160 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Borno State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Borno State University Post UTME registration portal.
How to Apply for BOSU Post UTME Form
- Visit the BOSU admission portal via www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
- Click on Post UTME Portal
- Click on ‘New application’.
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank)
- After completing the payment, return to the school portal to proceed with your registration.
- After filling/uploading all the necessary information, you should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- Print out your application form
If you still have any questions regarding the Borno State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the BOSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.