ATBU postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official ATBU postgraduate portal. See how to access the official Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various ATBU postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of ATBU PG form 2023, the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access ATBU postgraduate application form 2023, the price of ATBU masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for ATBU PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University postgraduate form 2023/2024? ATBU postgraduate admission form cost N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for ATBU postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level. i.e, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Universities with at least Third Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognised institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
- Masters Degree
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level. i.e, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- Candidates with an approved University Honours Degree (CGPA of 3.00 and above on a scale of 5.00 points) or CGPA of 2.40 – 2.99 inclusive plus three years post-graduation.
- Candidates with Third Class honours degree plus five years post-graduation.
- Appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Uni or other recognized Universities with at least a pass at credit level.
- Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with an average of C or above
- Candidates who possess a Higher National Diploma with at least a credit pass from recognised institutions and at least a pass at credit level of Postgraduate Diploma of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University in the relevant areas.
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) and Masters by Research Degrees
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Institutions who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- A good Second Class Honours Degree plus a considerable relevant industrial experience.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who hold Master’s Degree appropriate for the proposed areas of study
- Graduates of other recognised Universities who hold Master’s Degrees with a CGPA of at least 3.50 on a scale of 5.00
- Candidates for the Ph.D. programmes may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding 12 calendar months.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for ATBU postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for admission, visit the ATBU PG portal at https://atbu.edu.ng/pg/auth. Applicants are expected to submit their application forms online together with scanned copies of their credentials.
Note: The exam date and time for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding ATBU SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.