Is AKSU Post UTME form out for 2023/2024? When is AKSU Post UTME form closing date 2023? See how to apply for the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME form 2023/2024 through the official AKSU portal for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates.
AKSU Post UTME portal is now enabled for online registrations. The 2023/2024 AKSU Post UTME screening form price and requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
The 2023 Akwa Ibom State University screening form can be accessed via the official AKSU Post UTME registration portal. Read on to see the entry requirements, application processes, registration form closing date, how to access the AKSU admission portal and obtain AKSU screening form 2023 plus other related information.
AKSU Direct Entry form 2023/2024 can also be accessed via the Akwa Ibom State University admission portal. Read on to see how to apply for the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME form 2023 successfully without any hindrance via the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME registration portal.
Is AKSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Are you a prospective student of the Akwa Ibom State University Mkpat-Enin and wondering if AKSU admission form 2023 is out? If so, we will show you everything you need to know about AKSU Post UTME 2023/2024.
These include the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, AKSU admission form deadline 2023, the price of AKSU form 2023/2024, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
AKSU Post UTME Requirements for Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University, Degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. To be eligible for admission, you need to meet certain requirements which are stated below.
Only students who choose the Akwa Ibom State University as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score the required AKSU cut off mark are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut-off mark for Akwa Ibom State University is 160.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in no more than two sittings. However, some AKSU courses do not require having credit in Mathematics.
All prospective students are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications as required. Also, candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be offered admission.
Now that you know those who are eligible to obtain the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME form 2023/2024, let’s see how much the form cost and how to apply for AKSU Post UTME 2023/2024 successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024? AKSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for AKSU admission form 2023/2024 below.
Download AKSU Past Questions and Answers
Download the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here AKSU Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Visit the AKSU admission portal via portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW link in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on the PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Proceed with the registration process by completing the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- Your JAMB UTME result printout.
- JAMB Direct Entry printout (for Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of the Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
There is no official date yet for the 2023/2024 Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. However, we will update this page once the AKSU screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
If you meet the requirements and follow all the guidelines listed above, you will be able to apply for AKSU Post UTME form 2023/2024 successfully and your name will be included in this year’s AKSU admission list. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the Akwa Ibom State University admission form 2023 on this portal. So if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, then we strongly advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding AKSU registration form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to it.