AKSU admission form is out. AKSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Akwa Ibom State University screening form can be access via the AKSU Post UTME registration portal.
AKSU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Akwa Ibom State University admission portal. See how to apply for AKSU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Akwa Ibom State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 AKSU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for AKSU are eligible to apply for admission.
AKSU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the AKSU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
AKSU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially AKSU aspirants that the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The AKSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
AKSU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. AKSU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Akwa Ibom State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 160 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME registration portal.
Download AKSU Past Questions and Answers
Click the following link to download the AKSU Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Form
Visit AKSU admission portal via portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Proceed with registration process by completing the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- Your JAMB UTME result printout.
- JAMB Direct Entry printout (for Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
If you still have any questions regarding the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the AKSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.