Is the AEFUTHA school of nursing form for the 2023/2024 academic session out? When is the closing date for the 2023/2024 AEFUTHA school of nursing registration form? Read on to see the entry requirements, the application process, AEFUTHA school of nursing form closing date 2023, and how to apply for admission successfully.
The School of nursing AEFUTHA 2023 admission form portal is now enabled for registration. The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki admission form 2023/2024 can be accessed via the AEFUTHA school of nursing portal. See how to apply for the AEFUTHA school of nursing admission form below.
Is AEFUTHA School of Nursing Form out for 2023/2024?
Do you want to further your education at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki and wondering if the AEFUTHA school of nursing admission form for 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the SON AEFUTHA form 2023/2024, the requirements, qualifications, AEFUTHA school of nursing 2023 registration deadline, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need on how to apply for FETHA school of nursing admission form 2023/2024 is on this page.
Requirements for AEFUTHA School of Nursing Abakaliki Form 2023/2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, for the Basic Nursing/Midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates must possess five (5) credits in O’level results which includes English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two(2) sitting in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 16 years at the time of application.
Now that you know the requirements for admission, let’s look at the cost of the form, the examination date, how to get the school past questions, and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki School of Nursing Form 2023/2024? The AEFUTHA school of nursing form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). See how to apply for Abakaliki school of nursing form 2023/2024 below.
AEFUTHA School of Nursing Examination Date 2023
There is no official date yet for the 2023/2024 Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki school of nursing entrance examination. However, we will update this page once the AEFUTHA school of nursing entrance examination date is announced.
All candidates must present a colored printout of the examination photo card and evidence of remita payment (e-receipt) at the venue of the examination.
Also, we strongly advised you to download the school entrance past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. You can download the past questions by clicking on the link below.
Only those who pass the school entrance examination will be offered admission. You can increase your chances of gaining admission by preparing yourself for the entrance exams using the school past questions and answers. The past questions will help you during your preparation.
Download AEFUTHA School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Download the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here AEFUTHA school of nursing Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal at https://son.aefutha.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Visit https://son.aefutha.edu.ng and click on the admission link to create an account with your Fullname, Email, Phone no, Username and Password. However, you will be unable to login until your account is activated.
- Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/540071077/service.spa to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435 or simply click on the link below to make payments
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of N10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration.
- Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 07036088036 or 08169634390.
- After confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and a notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Proceed to the admission portal to login, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue.
If you still have any questions regarding the FETHA school of nursing form 2023/2024, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the school of nursing AEFUTHA admission form 2023, feel free to let us know and we will respond immediately.