ADSU admission form is out. ADSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Adamawa State University screening form can be access via the ADSU Post UTME registration portal.
ADSU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Adamawa State University admission portal. See how to apply for ADSU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Adamawa State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 ADSU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for ADSU are eligible to apply for admission.
ADSU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the ADSU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
ADSU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially ADSU aspirants that the Adamawa State University, ADSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The ADSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
ADSU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. ADSU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Adamawa State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 160 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Adamawa State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Adamawa State University Post UTME registration portal.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form
- Visit ADSU admission portal via https://adsu_postutme.admissions.cloud/
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and your valid phone number
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After a successful payment, proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- Enter your Educational Qualification(s)
- Upload your Passport Photograph: Your passport photograph must be recent and very clear with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all the necessary information, cross check to ensure all the information are correct.
- Click on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username.
- Click on Print Application to print it.
Note: Candidates are advised to use their JAMB Registration number as their username and password.
If you still have any questions regarding the Adamawa State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the ADSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.