Official List of Courses Offered in Adamawa Poly. See the full list of accredited courses offered in Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola below. Adamawa State Polytechnic Courses and requirements are clearly stated below.
Want to further your education at Adamawa State Polytechnic and wondering if the institution offered your preferred choice of course. If so, you are not alone.
Many students are also wondering as much as you do. That is why we took the time to write this article for all aspirants hoping to seek admission at Adamawa State Polytechnic.
This article will also be of help to students who don’t know what course to study and are searching for the list of accredited courses offered in Adamawa Poly to choose from.
This web page contains a complete list of accredited courses offered in Adamawa Poly. We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into the institution.
Below is the official list of courses offered in Adamawa State Polytechnic. This page will update automatically when a new course is added.
Adamawa State Polytechnic Courses
Adamawa Poly Courses are as follows:
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Agricultural and Water Resources Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Mining Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Purchasing & Supply
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Technology and Management
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
Above are the list of undergraduate courses offered at Adamawa State Polytechnic. We hope you made your choice. If yes, then we wish you good luck as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution.
Adamawa Poly Accredited Courses and Admission Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to met certain requirements which are listed below:
Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings. You should be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application. You must beat the current cut off mark for Adamawa Poly.
If you meet the above requirements, you will gain admission to study your choice of course at the institution.
We hope this article on list of accredited courses offered in Adamawa Poly was helpful to you. If so, please share to help a friend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond immediately.