ABSU admission form is out. ABSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Abia State University screening form can be access via the ABSU Post UTME registration portal.
ABSU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Abia State University admission portal. See how to apply for ABSU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Abia State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 ABSU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for ABSU are eligible to apply for admission.
ABSU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the ABSU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
ABSU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially ABSU aspirants that the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The ABSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
ABSU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. ABSU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Abia State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 140 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Abia State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Abia State University Post UTME registration portal.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form
- Visit the official ABSU admission portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Return to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Date 2021/2022
Abia State University, ABSU Post-UTME/DE screening exercise will take place from 12th October and closes on 14th October, 2021.
Day 1: Tuesday, 12th October 2021
Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Anatomy, Physiology, Public Health, Optometry and Pharmacy.
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 2: Wednesday, 13th October 2021
Faculty of Law and Agriculture
Venue: Umuahia Location
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Education/Agric, Education/Biology,
- Education/Chemistry, Education/Maths Education/Physics
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 3: Thursday, 14th October 2021
- Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Edu/Accountancy, Edu/Economics, Edu/English, Edu/Fine Arts, Edu/French, Edu/Political Science, Edu/Religion, Edu/Social Studies, Edu/Government. Edu/Guidance and Counselling. Edu/Management & Planning.
Venue: Uturu Campus
The screening test will commence at 10.00 AM on each of the designated days.
If you still have any questions regarding the Abia State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the ABSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.