UNN postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official UNN postgraduate portal. See how to access the official University of Nigeria Nsukka postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UNN postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UNN PG form 2023, the University of Nigeria Nsukka postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the University of Nigeria Nsukka masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access UNN postgraduate application form 2023, the price of UNN masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for UNN PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the University of Nigeria Nsukka postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNN postgraduate admission form cost N26,700 (Twenty-Six Thousand Seven Hundred Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for UNN postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
University of Nigeria Nsukka Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Candidates must have obtained 5 credits at not more than two sittings in WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB including the English Language.
- Candidates shall also possess the minimum entry requirements for admission into the first degree and postgraduate programmes in their areas of interest for postgraduate studies.
- Candidates must be graduates of the University of Nigeria or other recognized Universities that possess the above qualifications.
- For the PGD in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Architecture, only candidates with University degrees in relevant areas need to apply.
- Candidates are advised to read through the current Postgraduate Regulation of the University of Nigeria for proper guidance on the Entry Requirements and other conditions for Postgraduate admissions.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for UNN postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for UNN Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
Application Forms can be obtained online on payment of a non-refundable fee of N26,700.00 made payable to “The University of Nigeria Postgraduate Application Fees Account, at any bank within the country using the Remita platform.
- Visit the UNN Portal at www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Go to postgraduate students.
- Select PG form.
- Enter your telephone number.
- Fill in your basic details.
- Generate Invoice with RRR.
- Make payments using the online channel or at the bank.
- Return to the online form.
- Fill the PG online application form.
- Upload all necessary credentials in PDF.
- Complete referee form. (Enter correct Emails).
- Check the complete details.
- Submit form.
Please note that with the exception of the transcript, you are not expected to submit hard copies of application materials to the school of Postgraduate Studies.
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Nigeria Nsukka PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding UNN SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.