UNILORIN postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official UNILORIN postgraduate portal. See how to access the official University of Ilorin postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The University of Ilorin School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UNILORIN postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UNILORIN PG form 2023, the University of Ilorin postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the University of Ilorin masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access UNILORIN postgraduate application form 2023, the price of UNILORIN masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for UNILORIN PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the University of Ilorin postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNILORIN postgraduate admission form cost N25,000 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for UNILORIN postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
University of Ilorin Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Ph.D. degree programme shall have obtained a relevant Master’s degree from this or another recognized University, with an average weighted score of at least 60%.
- Applicants for the Master’s degree programmes who are graduates of the University of Ilorin and other recognized universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and must be applying for programmes in which they have their first degrees.
- However, applicants with Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programmes outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted, provided they satisfy Senate in a qualifying examination to be conducted.
- Applicants applying for any of the full-time programme of the University are expected to present a letter of release from their employers at the point of registration.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for UNILORIN postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
The application fee for all programmes is N25,000.00 only for Applicants within Nigeria OR $200.00 only for International Applicants. To start your application, visit the school portal at uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng and click on Apply Now to begin the registration process.
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Ilorin PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding UNILORIN SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.