UNILAG postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official UNILAG postgraduate portal. See how to access the official University of Lagos postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The University of Lagos School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UNILAG postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UNILAG PG form 2023, the University of Lagos postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the University of Lagos masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access UNILAG postgraduate application form 2023, the price of UNILAG masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for UNILAG PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the University of Lagos postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNILAG postgraduate admission form cost N22,500 (Twenty-Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for UNILAG postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
University of Lagos Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University.
- A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by the senate of the University of Lagos;
- In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps programme or currently undergoing a Postgraduate programme need not apply. Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results need not apply.
- A holder of a Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.
- All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).
- Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50.
- All candidates for the M.Phil. programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying.
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for UNILAG postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos portal at http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng and click the Applications link.
- Confirm availability and your eligibility for the desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- Proceed to make payment of the non-refundable fee of N22,500 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, and charges through any of the below options:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
- Online Payment: Click the Pay Now link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the Application link. Login with Payment Reference Number, and provide your surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the Application form and upload a digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15KB in size and must be on a white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click the “SUBMIT FORM” after completing the registration.
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Lagos PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding UNILAG SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.