UNIABUJA postgraduate admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session can be accessed via the official UNIABUJA postgraduate portal. See how to access the official University of Abuja postgraduate form 2022/2023 below.
The University of Abuja School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UNIABUJA postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2022/2023 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UNIABUJA PG form 2022, the University of Abuja postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the University of Abuja masters form 2022 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access UNIABUJA postgraduate application form 2022, the price of UNIABUJA masters form 2022/2023, and how to apply for UNIABUJA PG admission form 2022 below.
How much is the University of Abuja postgraduate form 2022/2023? UNIABUJA postgraduate admission form cost N20,500 (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for UNIABUJA postgraduate form 2022 successfully.
University of Abuja Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Candidates for Postgraduate studies must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidates applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree.
- A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other Uni who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B.”
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with a minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS and BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health-related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for UNIABUJA postgraduate form 2022/2023. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
- Visit the University portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply.“
- Click on “Postgraduate.”
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email, and phone number) and click Next.
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to the Remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card).
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and the application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login”, and enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Abuja PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate admission closing date 2022/2023 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding UNIABUJA SPGS form 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.