UI Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The University of Ibadan screening form can be accessed via the UI Post UTME registration portal.
UI Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be accessed via the University of Ibadan admission portal. See how to apply for UI admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ibadan (UI) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who choose the University of Ibadan as their first choice and scored a minimum of 200 in JAMB are eligible to apply.
Read on to see how to apply for the University of Ibadan Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the University of Ibadan Post UTME registration portal.
UI Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the UI Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
UI Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially UI aspirants that the University of Ibadan, UI Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The UI Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
UI Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. UI Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the University of Ibadan that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 UI Post-UTME registration portal.
The University of Ibadan hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 200 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the University of Ibadan portal.
Download the University of Ibadan Past Questions and Answers
Download the University of Ibadan Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here UI Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for UI Post UTME Form
- Visit the University of Ibadan admission portal via admissions.ui.edu.ng using your Jamb Registration Number as your user name and your surname as your password.
- Make payment using any of the option below:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using your ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Note: You are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display your full names (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, return to the school portal to submit your bio-data and O/level results.
- Ensure that the online registration form are carefully filled, following all necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the online form in CAPITAL letters only.
- You are expected to upload your passport photograph and signature. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Once your registration is successful, you are required to print out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
If you still have any questions regarding the University of Ibadan Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the UI Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.