RSU admission form is out. RSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Rivers State University screening form can be access via the RSU Post UTME registration portal.
RSU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be accessed via the Rivers State University admission portal. See how to apply for RSU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University (RSU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of Rivers State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 RSU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for RSU are eligible to apply for admission.
RSU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the RSUST Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
RSU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially RSU aspirants that the Rivers State University, RSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration for 2021/2022 Post UTME/DE screening exercise commences on Wednesday, 8th September 2021 and closes on Friday, 8th October 2021. The RSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
RSU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. RSU Post UTME form closing date for registration is on Friday, 8th October 2021.
The Rivers State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 160 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Rivers State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Rivers State University Post UTME registration portal.
How to Apply for RSU Post UTME Form
- Candidates are expected to visit the admission portal via www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2021/2022 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
RSU Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements
RSU screening date 2021/2022 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is on Monday 18th October 2021. The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME/Direct Entry candidates at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you still have any questions regarding the Rivers State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the RSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.