MOUAU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike screening form can be access via the MOUAU Post UTME registration portal. See how to apply for MOUAU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only those who scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB are eligible to apply. Candidates who didn’t choose the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike as their first choice can also apply.
Read on to see how to apply for the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Post UTME registration portal.
MOUAU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the MOUAU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
MOUAU Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public especially MOUAU aspirants that the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale.
The MOUAU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
MOUAU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. MOUAU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 MOUAU Post-UTME registration portal.
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike portal.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form
- Visit the MOUAU Post UTME portal via www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the Admission Screening banner.
- Enter your valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number.
- You will be redirected to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of two thousand naira (N2000.00) will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash.
- After payment, return to the school portal to continue with the registration.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other required details.
- Enter your O’Level results, type of exam, year of result, scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card) as well as upload any results submitted for screening to your JAMB profiles on JAMB CAPS to qualify for admission (Note: The upload of O’level results to JAMB CAPS must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Note: Some fields are pre-filled and cannot be changed.
- After completing the registration form, click on submit and print out the registration slip.
- Regularly check the school portal for your screening results after registration.
Note: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected]
If you still have any questions regarding the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the MOUAU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.