Is MAUTECH Post UTME form out for 2023/2024? When is MAUTECH Post UTME form closing? See how to apply for the Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session via the official MAUTECH admission portal for UTME/Direct Entry candidates.
MAUTECH Post UTME portal is now enabled for online registrations. The 2023/2024 MAUTECH Post UTME screening form price and requirements for admission are clearly outlined below.
The 2023 Modibbo Adama University of Technology screening form can be accessed via the official MAUTECH Post UTME registration portal. Read on to see the application processes, entry requirements, registration form closing date, how to access MAUTECH portal and obtain MAUTECH screening form 2023 plus other related information.
MAUTECH Direct Entry form 2023/2024 can also be accessed via the Modibbo Adama University of Technology admission portal. Read on to see how to apply for the Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME form 2023 successfully without any hindrance via the Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME registration portal.
Is MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Do you want to further your education at the Modibbo Adama University of Technology and wondering if MAUTECH admission form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about MAUTECH form 2023/2024, the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, MAUTECH admission form deadline 2023, the price of MAUTECH 2023 Post UTME form, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
MAUTECH 2023/2024 Post UTME Requirements for Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who choose the Modibbo Adama University of Technology as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Modibbo Adama University of Technology are eligible to apply for admission. MAUTECH cut-off mark for admission into the institution is 180.
Candidates who didn’t choose the Modibbo Adama University of Technology as their first choice can also apply.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least FIVE CREDIT passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. However, credit in Mathematics is not compulsory for all courses offered in MAUTECH.
All aspiring students are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. Also, candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
Now that you know the requirements for MAUYOLA Post UTME 2023/2024, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is the Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME Form 2023/2024? MAUTECH Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for MAUTECH admission form 2023/2024 below.
Download MAUTECH Past Questions and Answers
Download the Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here MAUTECH Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Visit the MAUTECH Post UTME portal via www.mautech.edu.ng.
- Click on Apply Now.
- The login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB Number as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to the REMITA payment platform to make a payment of N2,000
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Visa Card, etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN Number and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- Enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Log on to the school portal and click on the POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB Number as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- Educational Qualification:
- You are required to enter your SSCE results in not more than two sittings with their centres and examination numbers
- Direct Entry applicants are expected to enter the institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
- Uploading of Passport and Documents:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following documents (the documents should not exceed lOOkb each):
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- After filling and uploading all the necessary documents, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. Print out your application form by clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
MAUTECH Post UTME Closing Date 2023/2024
When is MAUTECH Post UTME form closing date 2023? MAUTECH admission form 2023/2024 is yet to be out. The Modibbo Adama University of Technology registration deadline 2023/2024 for Post UTME/Direct Entry candidates will be announced once the admission form is out. The purpose of this article is to direct you on what to do when the admission form is out.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
There is no official date yet for the 2023/2024 Modibbo Adama University of Technology Post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. However, we will update this page once MAUTECH screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
The above guidelines will assist you in successfully applying for MAUTECH Post UTME form 2023/2024. If you follow all the guidelines listed above, you will surely be offered admission. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the 2023 Modibbo Adama University of Technology admission form on this portal. So if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, then keep visiting this web page regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding MAUTECH registration form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to it.