LAUTECH admission form is out. LAUTECH Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology screening form can be accessed via the LAUTECH Post UTME registration portal.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology admission portal. See how to apply for LAUTECH admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 LAUTECH Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for LAUTECH are eligible to apply for admission.
LAUTECH Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the LAUTECH Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially LAUTECH aspirants that the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The LAUTECH Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
LAUTECH Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. LAUTECH Post UTME form closing date for registration is on Wednesday 1st December 2021.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 160 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME registration portal.
Download LAUTECH Past Questions and Answers
Click the following link to download the LAUTECH Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination.
Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise and oral interview for Direct Entry candidates for admission to the University’s various programs will be conducted on Wednesday and Thursday, December 1 and 2, 2021 and Wednesday and Thursday, December 13 and 14, 2021 respectively.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form
- Visit the LAUTECH registration portal via https://apply.lautech.edu.ng
- Click on Post UTME Application
- Make payment of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) and complete the form online.
- Upload a digital copy of your scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgment page that assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
- The COLOUR PRINT OUT acknowledgment page will be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates should note that the satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
If you still have any questions regarding the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the LAUTECH Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.