LASU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. Lagos State University screening form can be accessed via the LASU Post UTME registration portal. See how to apply for LASU admission form below.
Only students who choose the Lagos State University as their first choice and scored a minimum of 190 in JAMB are eligible to apply.
Read on to see how to apply for the Lagos State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Lagos State University Post UTME registration portal.
Download Lagos State University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Download LASU Post UTME past questions and answers here in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination.
LASU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the LASU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
LASU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially LASU aspirants that the Lagos State University, LASU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale.
The LASU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
LASU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. LASU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Lagos State University hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 190 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the Lagos State University portal.
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Form
Online Registration and Payment Instructions
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit LASU Post UTME registration portal www.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on New Applicants.
- Click on UTME/DE Screening (screening.lasu.edu.ng).
- Enter your UTME registration number and surname and click ‘Proceed’.
- On the new page, enter your phone number and email address.
- Click on Submit
- On the new page, click on ‘Make Payment for LASU Post UTME Screening’
- Select ‘Regular Student’ Or ‘Regular Student with Entrepreneurship’ TAB. Your name and the amount to pay will be displayed on the page.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ to effect the payment.
- You can choose between REMITA or PAYSTACK platform to make the payment
- Once your payment is successful, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click on ‘Login’ to obtain your screening pin.
- Once you have the registration PIN, proceed to lidc.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Admission Screening’
- Click on ‘UTME Candidate Login’
- Enter your ‘UTME Registration Number’ and your ‘Surname’, then click proceed.
- Click “Start Admission Screening”
- Your basic bio-data information will be displayed.
- From ‘Type of Screening‘, select either ‘Regular Student Admission Screening’ or ‘Regular Student with Entrepreneurship Admission Screening.’
- Enter/purchase the LASU Post UTME screening pin to continue with the filling of the Self-Screening form.
- Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the ‘Temporary Self-Screening Report.’
Note: All Screened Candidate are required to login into the school admission screening portal to print their final self-screening report.
If you still have any questions regarding the Lagos State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the LASU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.