Searching to know how to check Airtel data balance on Android, iPhone, Windows, and more? If so, then read on to see the step-by-step procedures on how to check data balance on Airtel. See Airtel data balance code below.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance in Nigeria
Airtel is one of the fastest-growing telecommunication networks in Nigeria. The company offers its customers cheap call rates, cheap data plans, bonuses, and other amazing services.
We have published the best Airtel data plans you need to always stay connected on your favorite social media platforms. You can refer to this article as well if you are looking for the cheapest data plans in Nigeria and their subscription codes.
Airtel has provided its customers with numerous options for checking their data balances. And knowing how to check your remaining MB is very important. For this reason, we have published the steps you need to follow to check your remaining internet data bundle balance on Airtel.
So whether you want to know how to check Airtel data balance online, via SMS, using a USSD code, using iPhone, how to Check data balance on Modem, Airtel Router, MiFi, laptop, or how to check Airtel data balance from another phone, then this article is for you.
Follow the simple guidelines outlined below to check your data balance if you have been facing difficulties checking your current data.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance via SMS
To check your data balance on Airtel via SMS, simply follow the procedures outlined below.
- Open the MESSAGE app on your mobile phone.
- Simply text STATUS to 141 and you will receive an SMS showing your data balance and the expiration date.
The above is how to check Airtel data balance using SMS. It is that simple. Below is another simple method to check your Airtel account balance.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance Via USSD Code
Are you using an iPhone, Android phone, windows, or any other mobile phone? Then worry not because this method works on all devices. Below is how to check Airtel data balance using USSD code.
- Dial *140# on your Android phone, iPhone, window, or another smart device to check your data balance. You will receive the following response (Dear customer, you will receive an SMS with your data balance details shortly). You will receive a message from Airtel containing all your current active data bundles and their balances.
How to check Data Balance on Airtel Online
- Visit http://www.airtel.in
- Click on the login icon.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the CLICK TO GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP).
- Enter the OTP to login.
- Your data balance is listed below “Account Overview”.
- Look for the box that says “Prepaid”.
- The amount of data you have left is listed in MB below the “Internet” header along with how many days you have left in your data plan.
So, follow the above simple steps or guidelines to check your data account balance.
We hope that this article has answered your question. But if not, kindly let us know by using the comment section below.