FUTO postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official FUTO postgraduate portal. See how to access the official Federal University of Technology Owerri postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various FUTO postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of FUTO PG form 2023, the Federal University of Technology Owerri postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the Federal University of Technology Owerri masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access FUTO postgraduate application form 2023, the price of FUTO masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for FUTO PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the Federal University of Technology Owerri postgraduate form 2023/2024? FUTO postgraduate admission form cost N11,300 (Eleven Thousand Three Hundred Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for FUTO postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
Federal University of Technology Owerri Postgraduate Admission Requirement
1. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- All candidates must meet matriculation requirements including O’level credit passes in English language and mathematics and any other related subjects as required by the Department.
- Holders of HND with credit or above in its relevant areas. Professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACA, FIST, FIMT, FMILT, and FNIST may also qualify for admission.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from FUTO or any other recognized university with at least a third-class honours.
- A good Bachelor’s Degree with at least second class honours in other related disciplines.
2. Master’s Programme: M.SC, M.ENG, M.TECH AND MPH
- A bachelor’s degree with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) qualification in the related area from FUTO or from any other recognized University.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University plus a PGD of not less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale and a 2.00 CGPA on a 4-point scale in the relevant area.
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- A good Honours Degree with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Management Technology from FUTO or from any other recognized University.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with at least a third-class plus a Postgraduate Diploma.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) lower credit or above plus a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field may apply for the MBA programme.
- A bachelor’s degree in other fields plus a PGD in a relevant field.
4. Ph.D. Progrmame
- A Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale or 2.80 on a 4.00 point scale or its equivalent in the relevant areas from FUTO or any recognized University.
- Any other qualification as the University Senate may from time to time recognize or approve.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for FUTO postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit the FUTO PG portal at www.futo.edu.ng.
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Select Postgraduate Application.
- Click on the link Apply here.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on Generate Invoice.
- Enter your details and click on submit to generate payment invoice.
- Print your invoice containing your RRR number (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to the bank for payment or make payment via ATM card.
- Return to Step 4 above.
- Enter your email address again to complete PG Application form online. Note: Ensure that the referee’s email address supplied is valid as a referee form link would be sent to your referees for completion online.
- Print out a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip when the form is completed. Also, an acknowledgement would be sent to the email address you provided while filling the form. Therefore, make sure you provide a valid email address.
Note: The exam date and time for the Federal University of Technology Owerri PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding FUTO SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.