FUTO courses and requirements for admission for the 2021/2022 session have been published. See the full list of accredited courses offered at the Federal University of Technology Owerri below.
We have published the official FUTO courses and cut off marks for admission. So read on to see the Federal University of Technology Owerri courses and requirements for undergraduate students.
FUTO Courses and Requirements
Have you been dreaming of furthering your education at the Federal University of Technology Owerri and wondering if the school offered your preferred choice of course? If so, we have got you covered!
This page was created for the purpose of showing you the official list of courses offered at the Federal University of Technology Owerri and the entry requirements into those courses.
So whether you have been searching for social science courses in FUTO, medical courses in FUTO, FUTO engineering courses, education courses in FUTO, or any other accredited courses in FUTO, then this page was created for prospective undergraduate students like you.
We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution. Also, all the programmes offered in the school are fully accredited.
Below is the official list of courses offered at the Federal University of Technology Owerri for undergraduate students. This page will be updated once a new course is added. FUTO courses are as follows.
Federal University of Technology Owerri Courses
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension Services
- Animal Science and Technology
- Bio-medical Technology
- Biological Science(s)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Science And Technology
- Dental Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Financial Management Technology
- Fisheries And Aquaculture Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry And Wildlife Technology
- Information Management Technology
- Maritime Management Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
- Project Management Technology
- Prosthesis and Orthopaedic Technology
- Public Health Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science And Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Above are the list of undergraduate courses in FUTO. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then we hope you would love to know the cut off mark for FUTO and FUTO school fees for new students.
We have written a comprehensive article regarding FUTO school fees and the school JAMB cut off mark. Just click on the above links and you will be redirected to those pages.
FUTO Accredited Courses and Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to meet certain requirements which are listed below:
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You should be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application.
- All candidates must beat the current cut off mark for the Federal University of Technology Owerri
If you meet the above requirements, you will gain admission to study your choice of course at the institution.
We hope this article on list of accredited courses offered in FUTO was helpful to you. If so, please share to help a friend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond immediately.