Federal Poly Ilaro admission form for the ND program is out. Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro screening form can be accessed via the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME registration portal. See how to apply for the Ilaro Poly admission form via the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro admission portal below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (Federal Poly Ilaro) ND full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 Federal Poly Ilaro Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Federal Poly Ilaro are eligible to apply for admission.
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public especially Federal Poly Ilaro aspirants that the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (Federal Poly Ilaro) Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 150 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME registration portal.
Download Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Past Questions
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
- Visit the official school portal via federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu.
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your program and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their results.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.