Official List of Courses Offered at Federal Poly Bali. See the full list of accredited courses offered at the Federal Polytechnic Bali below. Federal Polytechnic Bali Courses and requirements are clearly stated below.
Want to further your education at Federal Polytechnic Bali and wondering if the institution offered your preferred choice of course. If so, you are not alone.
Many students are also wondering as much as you do. That is why we took the time to write this article for all aspirants hoping to seek admission at Federal Polytechnic Bali.
This article will also be of help to students who don’t know what course to study and are searching for the list of accredited courses offered at Federal Poly Bali to choose from.
This web page contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the Federal Poly Bali. We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into the institution.
Below is the official list of courses offered at Federal Polytechnic Bali. This page will update automatically when a new course is added.
All the programmes in the school are fully accredited. Federal Poly Bali Courses are as follows:
Federal Polytechnic Bali Courses
- Agric & Bio Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Animal Production Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Food Technology
- General Studies
- Hospitality Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
Above are the list of undergraduate courses offered at the Federal Polytechnic Bali. We hope you made your choice. If yes, then we wish you good luck as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution.
Federal Poly Bali Accredited Courses and Admission Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to met certain requirements which are listed below:
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You should be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application.
- Candidate must beat the current cut off mark for Federal Poly Bali
If you meet the above requirements, you will gain admission to study your choice of course at the institution.
We hope this article on list of accredited courses offered at Balipoly was helpful to you. If so, please share to help a friend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond immediately.