School of midwifery Ado Ekiti 2023 admission form is now out. EKSUTH school of basic midwifery form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. EKSUTH school of midwifery 2023 registration deadline will soon be announced. Read on to see the requirements for admission and how to apply.
The EKSUTH School of midwifery Ado Ekiti form can be accessed via the EKSUTH school of midwifery portal. See how to apply for the EKSUTH school of midwifery admission form below.
Latest Update: Is the School of Basic Midwifery, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti form out for 2023/2024? Read on to find out.
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Midwifery Form 2023/2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), Ado Ekiti, for the Basic midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
EKSUTH School of Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the EKSUTH School of midwifery Ado Ekiti, that the 2023/2024 admission form is on now sale. The EKSUTH School of midwifery form costs N10,200 (Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. EKSUTH school of midwifery form closing date is not yet stated.
Read on to see how to apply for this year’s admission successfully without any hindrance via the official Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti, School of Midwifery portal.
Download EKSUTH School of Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
Download the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Midwifery, Ado Ekiti past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here EKSUTH school of midwifery Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
School of Basic Midwifery, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.eksuthson.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Visit the school of midwifery portal via www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” and read the instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make a payment online.
Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with a red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and a summary of your application.
This page will be updated once the EKSUTH School of midwifery exam date is announced. If you have any questions regarding the Ado Ekiti school of basic midwifery 2023 form, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.