Is EDSU Post UTME form out for 2024/2025? When is EDSU Post UTME form closing date 2024? See how to apply for the Edo State University Post UTME form 2024/2025 through the official EDSU portal for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates.
EDSU Post UTME portal is now enabled for online registrations. The 2024/2025 EDSU Post UTME screening form price and requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
The 2024 Edo State University screening form can be accessed via the official EDSU Post UTME registration portal. Read on to see the entry requirements, application processes, registration form closing date, how to access EDSU admission portal and obtain EDSU screening form 2024 plus other related information.
EDSU Direct Entry form 2024/2025 can also be accessed via the Edo State University admission portal. Read on to see how to apply for the Edo State University Uzairue Post UTME form 2024 successfully without any hindrance via the Edo State University Post UTME registration portal.
Is EDSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Out?
Are you a prospective student of the Edo State University Uzairue and wondering if EDSU admission form 2024 is out? If so, we will show you everything you need to know about EDSU Post UTME 2024/2025.
These include the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, EDSU admission form deadline 2024, the price of EDSU form 2024/2025, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
EDSU Post UTME Requirements for Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State University Uzairue, Degree programs for the 2024/2025 academic session. To be eligible for admission, you need to meet certain requirements which are stated below.
Only students who choose the Edo State University as their first choice in the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score the required EDSU cut-off mark are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut-off mark for Edo State University is 160.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in no more than two sittings. However, some EDSU courses do not require having credit in Mathematics.
All prospective students are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications as required. Also, candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be offered admission.
Now that you know those who are eligible to obtain the Edo State University Post UTME form 2024/2025, let’s see how much the form cost and how to apply for EDSU Post UTME 2024/2025 successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is the Edo State University Post UTME Form 2024/2025? EDSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for EDSU admission form 2024/2025 below.
Download EDSU Past Questions and Answers
Download the Edo State University Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here EDSU Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for EDSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025
- Applicants are to complete the online Application Form by visiting Edo State University screening portal at: www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results in (b) above may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who wrote 2021 UTME but did not choose Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as First Choice can apply by changing their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as follows:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University, Uzairue Online Application Form
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2024 JAMB Direct Entry Form. Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo State University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Edo State University Post UTME Screening Date 2024/2025
There is no official date yet for the 2024/2025 Edo State University Post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. However, we will update this page once EDSU screening date 2024/2025 is announced.
All applicants are to appear for the Edo State University Uzairue screening exercise along with the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- O’ Level result Birth certificate or affidavit
If you meet the requirements and follow all the guidelines listed above, you will be able to apply for EDSU Post UTME form 2024/2025 successfully and your name will be included in this year’s EDSU admission list. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the Edo State University admission form 2024 on this portal. So if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, then we strongly advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding EDSU registration form 2024, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to it.