Edo University admission form is out. Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Edo State University Uzairue screening form can be accessed via the Edo University Post UTME registration portal.
Edo University Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be accessed via the Edo State University admission portal. See how to apply for the Edo University admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State University (Edo University) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of Edo State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 Edo University Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Edo University are eligible to apply for admission.
Edo University Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Edo University Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Edo State University Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public especially Edo University aspirants that the Edo State University, Edo University Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The Edo University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
Edo University Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Edo University Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Edo State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 160 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Edo State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Edo State University Post UTME registration portal.
How to Apply for Edo State University Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to complete the online Application Form by visiting Edo State University, Uzairue website at: www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB;BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results in (b) in above may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who wrote 2021 UTME but did not chose Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as First Choice can apply by changing their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as follows:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University, Uzairue On-line Application Form
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Form. Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo State University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
The Edo State University, Uzairue Post UTME screening date is on 14th October 2021. All applicants are to appear for Edo State University, Uzairue along with the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- O’ Level result Birth certificate or affidavit
If you still have any questions regarding the Edo State University Uzairue Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the Edo University Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.