School of nursing Ogbomoso 2021 admission form. BUTH school of nursing form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. BUTH school of nursing 2021 form closing date will soon be announced. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply for admission.
The BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomoso form can be accessed via the BUTH school of nursing portal. See how to apply for the BUTH school of nursing admission form below.
Latest Update: Is Ogbomoso school of nursing form out for 2021/2022? Read on to find out.
BUTH School of Nursing Form 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso, for the Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the School of Nursing Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso, that the BUTH School of Nursing 2021/2022 form is on sale. The BUTH School of Nursing form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. BUTH school of nursing form closing date is on September 2021.
Read on to see how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance via the official school portal.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
The Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso School of Nursing, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal https://sono.buth.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2021/2022 Academic session.
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account below.
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
- After Payment, click on the Register Button at http://www.sono.buth.edu.ng/register.php to Obtain the Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Print out your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip, and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or log in for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special characters like [email protected]#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
The Ogbomoso school of nursing entrance examination has been scheduled to hold on June 5, 2021. Time: 10.00am prompt. Venue: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso.
If you still have any questions regarding the BUTH school of nursing 2021/2021 form, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the 2021 school of nursing Ogbomoso form, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.