Bellstech admission form 2023 is out. Bells University of Technology Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale. The Bells University form 2023/2024 can be accessed via the Bells University Post UTME registration portal.
Bells University of Technology Direct Entry screening form can also be accessed via the Bells University of Technology admission portal. See how to apply for Bells University admission form 2023/2024 below.
Bellstech Post UTME Starting Date 2023/2024
Is Bellstech Post UTME Form out for 2023/2024? When will Bells University of Technology start to sell their post UTME form for the 2023/2024 session?
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Bells University of Technology Otta that the school management has reopened the 2023/2024 Bells University of Technology Post UTME registration portal.
Interested candidates are advised to purchase the registration form before the Bells University Post UTME form closing date for registration.
In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Bells University of Technology Post UTME screening form 2023/2024, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. So read on to see how to apply for admission.
Requirements For Bells University of Technology Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bells University of Technology Otta, undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Bells University of Technology Otta are eligible to apply for admission.
- Intending candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
- Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
How Much Is the Bellstech Post UTME Form 2023/2024? Bells University Post UTME form costs N2,500 (Two thousand five hundred naira only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Bells University of Technology 2023/2024 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for Bells University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Visit the official Bellstech admission portal at https://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application to begin your application process.
- Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scrolling from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
- You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
- After payment, proceed with your registration.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- b. If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch,
- Print out the payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
- After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- c. Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt you printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certificate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME Result.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
Bells University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
This year’s Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But there is no official closing date yet for the 2023/2024 UTME/Direct Entry registration. However, we will update this article once the deadline is announced.
Bells University screening date 2023/2024 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME/Direct Entry candidates at the school campus. All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise once the date is announced.
If you still have any questions regarding the 2023/2024 Bellstech Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the Bells University of Technology 2023/2024 Post UTME Form, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.